Sunday, August 3, 2008

Current Fixation

OK well this is a list (a very long list) of my current fixations.
I've started to get hooked on Japanese stuff ever since my younger brother initiated me into the world of anime, manga etc... So i've been sorta guilty to admit that i am slowly killing myself. I haven been doing my work with due diligence, haven't been studying even though exams are around the corner.

Shit off topic.

Well here they are (Listed according to how fixated i am with it) :
1) Hana Kimi (Manga)
2) D. Grey-man (Anime/ Manga)
3) Zero no tsukaima Princess no rondo (Anime)
4) Rolling Fried Rice (Taiwan Serial)
5) Neopets
6) Hana Kimi (Taiwanese Serial)
7) Holland V (Singapore Serial)
8) Coffee Prince (Korean Serial)
9) Princess Hours (Korean Serial)
10) Mummy - tomb of the dragon emperor
11) 12 lotus (Singapore Movie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home