Monday, June 29, 2009

First day back

Hey feels nostalgic but the thing i hate most about new school terms is getting the biological clock to return to normal and dragging and hauling my ass out of bed at 7 am. Lucky for me most of my classes start at 9.

Started my first day of duty today. Was bored to bits cause it was the exams period for the rest of the school when i have already taken my exams. So most CCA trainings were canceled. Further more, it was raining thus chasing away even the more adventurous swimmers. In fact there were only 8 people in the pool the whole time i was there.

What does my lifeguard job entail you might ask. Well we have to responsible for the safety of those in the pool and the surrounding areas. We also check the pool areas for defects which may result in the injury of the users. We patrol around the pool area from time to time and lock up the place when everyone has gone home. And that's basically it. Sounds easy but if something really happens (Choi! Choi!) we will be held accountable. We will have to write a report of all major incidents which will be submitted to the caretaker.

And that basically sums up my first day as a lifeguard. Quite uneventful i guess! Lucky me?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home